Simplified Internal Audit Course using ISO 9001:2015 based on ISO 19011:2018
Module 2: How to Audit the Requirements of ISO 9001:2015 Standard
- Introduce the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 standard.
- To provide guidance on how to audit the requirements of the standard.
- Introduction on Auditing
- Auditing clause 4 Context of the Organization
- Auditing clause 5 Leadership
- Auditing clause 6 Planning, Risks & Opportunities
- Auditing clause 7 Support
- Auditing clause 8 Operations
- Auditing clause 9 Performance Evaluation
- Auditing clause 10 Improvement
- Case Studies
Who should attend:
- New and potential auditors of ISO 9001:2015 Standard
- Process owners and auditees who wish to understand what auditors of ISO 9001:2015 will look for during audits
DATE, TIME & REGISTRATION:
This webinar will be conducted on February 11, 2022 | 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Training e-certificate and handout will be provided.
Payment for this webinar can be made through Gcash or Bank Transfer. Our accounting will send you a statement of account upon receipt of your registration form.
Upon receipt of payment, the webinar link will be sent to the email address you indicated in the registration form
The fee for this webinar is Php2,000 + 12% VAT.
For companies with 3 or more participants, please use the group registration form, download it here.
Send the accomplished registration form at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also, accomplish the group online registration on our website.
Upon receipt of your registration, our accounting will send you a statement of account for payment processing. Payments shall be settled before the seminar date.
ACCESS TO WEBINAR LINK WILL BE GIVEN ONLY AFTER PAYMENT IS SETTLED.
“If you want clarity and to better understand the concepts on Auditing, this course is indeed the go to.” –Dr. Christine C. Marquez, Employees’ Compensation Commission
Ms. Kate Trina Sibayan