• To provide quality professionals and members of management a better understanding of the quality assurance, quality control function and how it is effectively implemented in various units of an organization, whether service or manufacturing.
• To enable participants to establish or improve their quality assurance activities for the prevention of nonconforming products and services.
• To enable participants to plan for, organize, manage and conduct quality assurance and quality control activities
• Quality Management Function
• Quality Planning: Quality Function Deployment (QFD), Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA)
• Quality Control – Discussion on functions and responsibilities of Quality Control
• Descriptive statistics, Sampling Methods and Acceptance Sampling
• Calibration/Measurement Uncertainty
• Introduction to Quality Assurance – The QA responsibilities of various support functional units like R&D, Purchasing, Warehousing, Maintenance, etc. shall be discussed.
• Quality Assurance Role in QC – The QA responsibilities in Quality Control
• Quality Assurance in Standard Setting – Discussion on QA role in preparing standards to be used by the organization
• Auditing a QA Function – The basics up to the latest trends in quality auditing (supplier, product, process, systems audits) shall be presented.
• Quality Improvement Methodologies – Discussion shall cover approaches to quality improvement like PDCA (Plan-Do-Check-Act), Ford’s 8D
• Cost of Quality (COQ) Measurement – COQ Measurement and its use in doing business improvement shall be presented. Various cost items under prevention, appraisal and failure cost shall be determined by participants and commented on.
• Organizing for Quality Management – Various organization structures or Quality will be presented. There will be an exercise on designing a functional Table of Organization.
• Individual exercises
• Group study and discussion of scenarios
• Group and Individual examination
• Group application work
DATE, TIME AND VENUE
April 28-29, 2020 | 8:30 am to 4:30 pm | Ortigas, Pasig City
Regular: Php 12,000 + VAT
Walk-in: Php 13,000 + VAT
Inclusive of training materials, AM & PM snack, lunch, and certificate
Send the accomplished registration form at firstname.lastname@example.org or thru fax 02-631 2875.
Notice: Enrollees requiring airfare and hotel bookings should coordinate with ROSEHALL if the course you are attending is confirmed. ROSEHALL shall not be liable for booking charges.