Combined Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- To provide quality professionals and members of management a better understanding of the quality assurance, and quality control function, and how it is effectively implemented in various units of an organization, whether service or manufacturing.
- To enable participants to establish or improve their quality assurance activities for the prevention of nonconforming products and services.
- To enable participants to plan for, organize, manage and conduct quality assurance and quality control activities
- Quality Management Function
- Defines the functions, responsibilities, and activities of quality planning, quality control, quality assurance, and quality improvement. Various methods of doing quality control will be described.
- Quality Planning: Quality Function Deployment (QFD), Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA)
- Quality Planning starts with the determination of customer requirements and with the setting product and process specifications. The use of tools like Quality Function Deployment (QFD) and Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) will be shown. Roles of various functional units in the setting of the product, process, and test standards will be covered.
- Quality Control
- Discussion on functions and responsibilities of Quality Control
- Descriptive statistics, Sampling Methods, and Acceptance Sampling
- Presents how to describe statistical data, various methods in doing sampling and in deciding whether a sampled lot should be accepted or rejected, and what criteria should be used.
- Calibration/Measurement Uncertainty
- Presents what instruments need calibration to ensure accurate results in measurements. Errors in measurements are calculated
- Introduction to Quality Assurance
- The QA responsibilities of various support functional units like R&D, Purchasing, Warehousing, Maintenance, etc. shall be discussed.
- Quality Assurance Role in QC
- The QA’s responsibilities in Quality Control
- Quality Assurance in Standard Setting
- Discussion on QA’s role in preparing standards to be used by the organization
- Auditing a QA Function
- The basics up to the latest trends in quality auditing (supplier, product, process, systems audits) shall be presented.
- Quality Improvement Methodologies
- Discussion shall cover approaches to quality improvement like PDCA (Plan-Do-Check-Act), Ford’s 8D
- Cost of Quality (COQ) Measurement
- COQ Measurement and its use in doing business improvement shall be presented. Various cost items under prevention, appraisal, and failure cost shall be determined by participants and commented on.
- Organizing for Quality Management
- Various organizational structures or Quality will be presented. There will be an exercise on designing a functional Table of Organization
- Individual exercises
- Group study and discussion of scenarios
- Group and Individual examination
- Group application work
DATE AND TIME:
April 11-14, 2023 | 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
The fee for this webinar is PHP 10,000 + 12% VAT.
Training e-certificate and handouts will be provided.
Payment for this webinar can be made through Gcash or Bank Transfer. Our accounting will send you a statement of account upon receipt of your registration form.
Upon receipt of payment, the webinar link will be sent to the email address you indicated in the registration form.
For companies with 3 or more participants, please use the group registration form, download it here.
Send the accomplished registration form to email@example.com. You can also, accomplish the group online registration on our website.
Upon receipt of your registration, our accounting will send you a statement of account for payment processing. Payments shall be settled before the seminar date.
ACCESS TO WEBINAR LINK WILL BE GIVEN ONLY AFTER PAYMENT IS SETTLED.
Ms. Sophia Mikaela Caparino