Environmental Management System Awareness based on ISO 14001:2015
DID YOU KNOW THAT…
You can start saving the Planet by eating food with low carbon emissions such as moringa, okra, algae, spinach, folio, lentils, and mushroom?
Learn more about how you can start saving the planet by adopting several environmentally-friendly lifestyles and practices.
Learn how you can do it individually or as an organization.
Attend our 1-day webinar on Environmental Management System Awareness.
See the world around you from a different lens and know how much damage we are causing just by raising cattle or consuming meat…
- Provide participants an understanding of their local environment and how ISO 14001:2015 Requirements can help their Organization benefit from sustainable development using a life cycle perspective.
- Provide participants take away templates to help them establish, implement and maintain an effective Environmental Management System.
MODULE 1: Introduction
- International Organization for Standardization
- The UN Sustainable Development Goals
- The ISO 14001:2015 Standard
MODULE 2: Sustainable Development
- A brief discussion on the Philippine Environment
- The PDCA Framework of ISO 14001:2015 Standard
MODULE 3A: Environmental Management System Requirements
- Context of the Organization
- Issues internal and external to the organization that can either contribute or deter it from achieving its vision
- Understanding stakeholder’s changing and increasing expectations for an organization’s environmental performance
- Samples of activities within and outside of an organization’s operations that negatively or positively impact the environment
- Senior Leaders’ commitments that will help establish, implement and maintain an effective environmental management system (EMS).
- Critical to an environmental policy: Protection of the Environment and Prevention of Pollution
- Sample Environmental Programs and Actions
- Addressing the identified issues with action plans, programs, or processes
- Awareness of relevant environmental obligations and planning to sustain the organization’s compliance
- Achieving environmental objectives with action plans delegated to key responsibilities
MODULE 3B: Environmental Management System Requirements
- Providing necessary resources for the establishment, implementation, and maintenance of an effective EMS.
- Developing competence for key persons that will manage the EMS and ensuring awareness of the rest of the workforce on environmental policy, among others.
- Establishing a process for communicating the EMS internally and externally
- Controlling the documented information of the EMS
- Designing processes to implement planned actions in ‘Planning’ section
- Controlling these processes with an operational criterion
- Controlling and/ or influencing outsourced processes to meet the organization’s environmental requirements
- Ensuring that inputs, including procured materials, meet the organization’s environmental requirements
MODULE 3C: Environmental Management System Requirements
- Performance Evaluation
- Determining environmental elements in the organization that will be monitored, measured, analyzed, and evaluated and the methods to do so.
- Evaluating the organization’s environmental performance.
- Conducting Internal EMS Audits
- Conducting Management Reviews
MODULE 3D: Environmental Management System Requirements
- Continually improving the EMS
Questions and Discussions
- Individuals and Organizations who care for the environment but do not know where or how to start planning to improve their ENVIRONMENTAL PERFORMANCE.
- Organizations wishing to comply with their customer’s requirements for SUSTAINABILITY.
- Entrepreneurs starting up or planning to establish their businesses who would like to include “SUSTAINABILITY” in their Corporate Vision.
- Students and new graduates select which Environmentally Friendly organizations to join.
SCHEDULE & FEES:
November 13, 2023 | 9:00 PM – 4:00 AM via Zoom
The fee for this webinar is Php 2,500 +12% VAT
Training e-certificate and a PDF copy of the handout will be provided.
Payment for this webinar can be made through Bank Deposit/ Bank Transfer/ Gcash. Our accounting will send you a statement of account upon receipt of your registration form.
Upon receipt of payment, the webinar link will be sent to the email address you indicated in the registration form.
For companies with 3 or more participants, please use the group registration form.
Send the accomplished registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon receipt of your registration, our accounting will send you a statement of account for payment processing. Payments shall be settled before the seminar date.
ACCESS TO WEBINAR LINK WILL BE GIVEN ONLY AFTER PAYMENT IS SETTLED.
For inquiries, you may contact:
Ms. Sophia Mikaela Capariño