ESTABLISHING AN EFFECTIVE ENVIRONMENTAL MONITORING PROGRAM
For participant to
- Appreciate the objectives and importance of an effective EMP (environmental monitoring program)
- Determine requirements, and initiate the establishment of an effective EMP in the facility
- Sustain and maintain the effectiveness of the EMP
- Introduction of Environmental Monitoring Program
- Requirements for Environmental Monitoring Program (EMP)
- Objectives of Environmental Monitoring Program (EMP)
- Establishing an Effective Environmental Monitoring Program
- Components of an effective EMP
- PDCA Approach to an EMP
- PLAN THE EMP
- Determine the sources of pathogens
- Use Indicator Microorganisms for testing
- Establish Hygiene Zones
- Use appropriate testing methodologies
- DO: COLLECT THE SAMPLES
- Collect samples by Hygienic Zones
- Special events
- CHECK: ANALYZE RESULTS
- Summarize data and determine trends
- Analyze and Evaluate against set limits and standards
- ACT: IMPROVE THE EMP
- Address findings
- Review and update changes
- Update the EMP
- Question and Answer
- Course Evaluation
DATE AND TIME:
April 19, 2023 | 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM via Zoom
The fee for this webinar is Php 6,000 + 12% VAT.
Training e-certificate and handouts will be provided.
Payment for this webinar can be made through Paypal, Credit card, or Bank Transfer. Our accounting will send you a statement of account upon receipt of your registration form.
Upon receipt of payment, the webinar link will be sent to the email address you indicated in the registration form.
For companies with 3 or more participants, please use the group registration form, download it here.
Send the accomplished registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also, accomplish the group online registration on our website.
Upon receipt of your registration, our accounting will send you a statement of account for payment processing. Payments shall be settled before the seminar date.
ACCESS TO WEBINAR LINK WILL BE GIVEN ONLY AFTER PAYMENT IS SETTLED.
Ms. Sophia Mikaela Caparino