Simplified Internal Audit Course using ISO 9001:2015 based
on ISO 19011:2018
Module 1: Internal Audit Fundamentals based on ISO 19011:2018
- Learn the auditing principles, process, and requirements of effective internal audits
- Prepare internal audit activities based on ISO 19011:2018 Guidelines
- Definition of Terms
- Principles of Auditing
- Audit Planning
- Preparing Audit Program
- Determining Audit Program Risk & Opportunities
- Preparing Audit Plan & Work Documents
- Conducting the Audit
- Preparing Audit Report
- Conducting Audit Follow-up
- Competence & Evaluation of Auditors
Who should attend:
New and potential Auditors, those preparing to be on teams of auditors, and people who wish to understand the auditing process while being audited
DATE, TIME & REGISTRATION:
This webinar will be conducted on
- June 29, 2021 at 10:00 am – 12:00 pm via Zoom
- July 22, 2021 at 10:00 am – 12:00 pm via Zoom
The fee for this webinar is Php2,000 + 12% VAT.
Training e-certificate and handout will be provided.
Payment for this webinar can be made through Paypal, Credit card, or Bank Transfer. Our accounting will send you a statement of account upon receipt of your registration form.
Upon receipt of payment, the webinar link will be sent to the email address you indicated in the registration form.
For companies with 3 or more participants, please use the group registration form, download it here.
Upon receipt of your registration, our accounting will send you a statement of account for payment processing. Payments shall be settled before the seminar date.
ACCESS TO WEBINAR LINK WILL BE GIVEN ONLY AFTER PAYMENT IS SETTLED.