- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree, Business Studies/Administration/
Management, Commerce, Industrial Engineering, or equivalent.
- Working experience is not required
- Proficient in the use of MS Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, and Word)
- Knowledgeable in the use of flowcharts, swimlanes, and other documentation application
- Good in internet research
- With good spoken and written communication skills
- Trustworthy and can work with minimal to zero supervision (Office & WFH)
- Willing to learn and travel
- One (1) FULL-TIME position is available
- Assist in Process Documentation
- Convert modules to PowerPoint
- Prepare production plan
- Maintain and safe keep client files
- Assist in office requirements
- Open to doing other tasks that may be assigned from time to time
Apply here: https://www.jobstreet.com.ph/en/job/11962119
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s or College Degree in Business Administration/Management, Commerce, Marketing, or Equivalent.
- At least one (1) year of working experience in the service industry is preferred but will consider training the right candidate
- Knowledge and training on ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001,, etc. preferred but not required
- Computer Skills (MS Office, Photoshop)
- Flexible about work hours or other job details, as required by business demands.
- Good spoken and written communication skills.
- Persistent and with a positive attitude.
- Good attention to detail.
- Can work under pressure.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Willing to travel.
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
- One (1) full-time position is available (On-site)
- Contact potential and existing customers thru phone, email, and visits.
- Explain service offerings to customers
- Respond to customer inquiries on time
- Generate new prospective clients, keep customer information up to date
- Prepare proposals and presentations for client visits
- Organize sales and marketing meetings and events.
Apply here: https://www.jobstreet.com.ph/en/job/11962072