How To Prepare Job Descriptions and Competency Requirements
This course will provide the participants with the necessary tools to write effective job descriptions. It will cover the essential factors to be considered in job descriptions, teach job analysis techniques to collect information and help identify the performance standards and competency requirements of the job.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Identify the purposes and uses of job descriptions
- Conduct job analysis to obtain information for the preparation of job descriptions and other purposes
- Write job descriptions that effectively identify the responsibilities and duties of the position
- Identify and include the performance standards of the job
- Understand the concept of competencies, what they are, how they are used, and how they can be derived using the job description
- Job descriptions’ Common Understanding
- Concepts of Job Analysis and Design
- Assessing Job Content
- General Procedure in Job Analysis
- Sections of a Job Description
- Performance Indicators
- Identification of competencies in Job Descriptions
HR professionals, business owners, managers, supervisors, entrepreneurs, and corporate staff members.
Payment for this webinar can be made through Gcash or Bank Transfer. Our accounting will send you a statement of account upon receipt of your registration form.
Upon receipt of payment, the webinar link will be sent to the email address you indicated in the registration form.
Ms. Kate Trina Sibayan