RISK-BASED THINKING IN ISO 9001:2015
This course is designed for QMS users (executives, managers, auditors) who are interested in knowing how the ISO 9001:2015 requirements on Risks and Opportunities can be met.
The course includes approaches and tools used in handling Risks and Opportunities.
The course is designed to
- To improve participants’ understanding of ISO 9001:2015 requirements on RBT or risk-based thinking.
- To provide participants with applicable approaches and tools in handling identified entity, product/service, and process risks.
- To enable participants to do a risk assessment and plan on actions to address risks and opportunities in their own organizations.
1. What are risks and why are they important to the organization?
- Introduction to Risks
- Risk-Based Thinking in ISO 9001:2015
2. How do we manage risks and opportunities?
- Risk Management Process using ISO 31000:2018
- Risk Identification, Analysis, and Evaluation
3. How do we address risks and opportunities?
- Risk Treatment
- Communication and Consultation
4. How do we monitor and review risks and opportunities?
- Monitoring and Review
- Risk Register
- Addressing Failures and Ensuring Success in Risk Management
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
QMS users preferably managers, auditors, key technical staff, process owners
Payment for this webinar can be made through Gcash or Bank Transfer. Our accounting will send you a statement of account upon receipt of your registration form.
Upon receipt of payment, the webinar link will be sent to the email address you indicated in the registration form.
Ms. Kate Trina Sibayan