Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action Planning
You have just finished your Management System Internal Audit. Hooray! But…, what’s next? How can I make use of these findings to the advantage of the organization and business? Where does continuous improvement come in? How shall I go about it? This is the answer to your questions.
A corrective Action Planning webinar is coming your way. This is an interactive and consulting webinar where you will learn:
- Analysis of a Nonconformity and Determine the Root Cause
- Plan for and implement the Corrective Action
- Monitor and verify its effectiveness
- Standardize the Corrective Action as part of the Management System
- Actual practice on the use of tools and techniques in Root Cause Analysis
- Templates that can assist you in the implementation, and monitoring of Corrective Actions
- Interpretation of corrective action results to determine the effectiveness
DATE AND TIME:
October 25, 2023| 9:00 AM-12:00 PM
The fee for this webinar is Php 2,500 +12% VAT
December 15, 2023 | 9:00 AM-4:00 PM
The fee for this webinar is Php 5,000 +12% VAT
Training e-certificates and handouts will be provided.
Payment for this webinar can be made through Gcash or Bank Transfer. Our accounting will send you a statement of account upon receipt of your registration form.
Upon receipt of payment, the webinar link and handout will be sent to the email address you indicated in the registration form.
For companies with 3 or more participants, please use the group registration form, download it here.
Send the accomplished registration form to email@example.com. You can also, accomplish the group online registration on our website.
Upon receipt of your registration, our accounting will send you a statement of account for payment processing. Payments shall be settled before the seminar date.
ACCESS TO WEBINAR LINK WILL BE GIVEN ONLY AFTER PAYMENT IS SETTLED.
Ms. Sophia Mikaela Caparino