Transforming Manual to Digital
Many Process Owners, Doers, and Documented Information Controllers have been challenged with transitioning their legacy management system documentation toward digitalization. To avoid wondering how to find the right plan to enable progress towards this goal, please join us, as ROSEHALL presents a plan to transform manual to technology-driven management system documented information.
The 2-hour webinar will present new skills that will be needed to execute the plan to support the digital transformation while discussing:
- TACKLE CHALLENGES. How to think about moving from a traditional to digital MS
- DEMONSTRATE A PLAN. What is the estimated time frame for making changes to the current system?
- DISCUSS THE ROLE OF THE DIC in driving the plan by learning new skills to take the lead in this important journey.
COURSE CONTENT (TOPICS TO BE COVERED)
- Introduction To Digital Transformation (DX)
- Experiencing Challenges & What Can We Do?
- What Do I Get from DX?
- Plan For Digital Transformation
- Success Factors: Learn from Experiences
- What Are The Necessary Competence A DIC Needs To Embark Towards DX
- Q & A
- Executives Of Traditional Organizations Wanting Digital Transformation
- Process Owners and Doers
- Documented Information Controllers
DATE AND TIME:
| 9:00 am – 12:00 pm via Zoom
The fee for this webinar is Php 2,500 + 12% VAT.
Training e-certificate and handouts will be provided.
Payment for this webinar can be made through Paypal, Credit card, or Bank Transfer. Our accounting will send you a statement of account upon receipt of your registration form.
Upon receipt of payment, the webinar link will be sent to the email address you indicated in the registration form.
For companies with 3 or more participants, please use the group registration form, download it here.
Send the accomplished registration form to email@example.com. You can also, accomplish the group online registration on our website.
Upon receipt of your registration, our accounting will send you a statement of account for payment processing. Payments shall be settled before the seminar date.
ACCESS TO WEBINAR LINK WILL BE GIVEN ONLY AFTER PAYMENT IS SETTLED.
Ms. Sophia Mikaela Caparino