SAVE THE DATE! APRIL 28-29, 2021
Attend Rosehall’s Annual Quality and Auditors Virtual Forum in April 2021,
highlighting some tools and systems introduced by the new era of technology.
ANNUAL QUALITY AND AUDITORS VIRTUAL FORUM
DIGITALIZATION OF QUALITY: IT IS NO LONGER AN OPTION
We have seen rapid changes in our work and personal environment. In our daily activities, we hear about the new technologies around us, such as the Internet of Things (IoT), Big Data, and Data Analytics, Robotics and Artificial Intelligence (AI), Virtual Reality that enabled various companies and organizations to deliver products and services with very high quality and efficiency, yet with significantly lower costs and cheaper products, and provided in real-time to satisfied customers when and where they want it. More than the usual computerization we are familiar with, we have seen even greater technology integration that enabled this, called Industry 4.0.
What is this Industry 4.0 and what will be our role in this Industry 4.0 as Quality Professionals? What is Quality 4.0 and how do we begin to prepare for it to ensure we meet our organizational objectives continuously and sustainably, now and for the future? How do we prepare our organizations to ensure we understand, prepare for, acquire, effectively utilize, and improve our processes to ensure we meet our customers and organizational objectives effectively and efficiently, using these technologies?
- Provide the participants an overview of these technologies, what they mean, how they are used, how the cyber integration of these technologies allows organizations to ensure not only the total customer experience but also sustained business profitability and excellence;
- Make participants understand their roles as quality professionals, that while these technologies ensure very fast integrated operations that deliver effective and efficient operations, the basic tenets of quality management remain the same. We need to discern how the basic concepts of quality design, control and monitoring, evaluation, and improvement are delivered and integrated into these cyber integrated technologies to ensure organizational objectives are met, but not in the traditional, disparate approaches in the past.
Highlights of the Forum
- Introduction to Industry 4.0 (4th Industrial Evolution)
- Introduction to the Industry 4.0 Technologies with Brief Descriptions
- How Industry 4.0 Technologies are Affecting Industries
- Introduction to Q4.0
- Quality 4.0 towards Operational Excellence
- The Role of Quality Managers in Industry 4.0
- Quality Management Functions (QP, QC, QA, QI) and Applicable Technologies
- Auditing in Quality 4.0
- What and How do we Prepare for Quality 4.0
The success of these new technologies in the organization remains still dependent on Top Management’s directions and support, clear understanding of these technologies and their pitfalls, clear organizational processes structures, people’s multicompetence, and changed organizational culture and mindset. It is in these aspects that a knowledgeable Quality Professional can provide organizational support and guidance for the successful integration of these technologies.
Futurists tell that organizations who do not prepare for these technologies now, given the realities now – will disappear in the future.
Early Bird Rate: Php 7,200 + 12% VAT
3-4 Participants: 5% Discount
5 or More Participants: 10% Discount
Inclusive of e-certificate and training handouts.
- Participants are only considered confirmed upon submission of the accomplished registration form.
- Early Bird Rates only apply to registered and paid participants until March 12, 2021.
- Only one (1) discount is valid for each registration.
For companies with 3 or more participants, please use the group registration form, download it here.
Upon receipt of your registration, our accounting will send you a statement of account for payment processing. Payments shall be settled before the seminar date.
Ms. Kate Trina Sibayan