DO-IT-YOURSELF: STRATEGIC PLANNING PROCESS
that delivers Context, Risks & Opportunities, Strategies, and Action
At the end of the session, the participants will be able to learn and experience a proven effective
way of setting strategic directions for one’s organization
INTRODUCTION TO STRATEGIC PLANNING
• Strategic Planning and Innovation
• Disruptive Innovation
• Revisiting the Mission-Vision-Values
• Context of the Organization (COTO) and its importance
• The Industry Outlook
DETERMINING THE COTO
• Environmental Scan: STEEP-LC
• Michael Porter’s 5 Driving Forces
• Mckinsey’s 7S Framework
• Workshop: COTO
RISKS AND OPPORTUNITIES
• Identification of Risks and Opportunities
• Prioritization of Risks and Opportunities
• Workshop: Risk and Opportunities
STRATEGY SETTING AND ACTION PLANNING
• Selection of the right strategies
• Workshop: application to own organization
• Presentation of selected teams
EXPECTED WORKSHOP OUTPUT
• External & Internal factors in the COTO (Context of the Organization)
• Risks & Opportunities Registers
• Action Plans including datelines and responsible persons
TOOLS AND TECHNIQUES TO BE USED
• STEEP-LC Analysis (Sociological, Technological, Economic, Ecological, Political, Legal
• Michael Porter’s Five Driving Forces that make up the competitive environment
• McKinsey’s 7S framework (Aspects of the organization that needs to be aligned for
Top Management, Department Heads who are tasked with Strategic planning
DATE AND TIME:
November 16-17, 2023 | 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
The fee for this training is Php 10,000 +12% VAT
Training e-certificates and handouts will be provided.
Payment for this webinar can be made through Gcash or Bank Transfer. Our accounting will send you a statement of account upon receipt of your registration form.
Upon receipt of payment, the webinar link and handout will be sent to the email address you indicated in the registration form.
For companies with 3 or more participants, please use the group registration form, download it here.
Send the accomplished registration form to email@example.com. You can also, accomplish the group online registration on our website.
Upon receipt of your registration, our accounting will send you a statement of account for payment processing. Payments shall be settled before the seminar date.
ACCESS TO WEBINAR LINK WILL BE GIVEN ONLY AFTER PAYMENT IS SETTLED.
Ms. Sophia Mikaela Caparino