This 2-day forum will discuss how a quality organization can sustain success. Concepts will be presented not only for understanding but actual implementation thru workshops. Attendance in groups is preferred so you can apply the concepts immediately during the forum thru the workshops and take home the workshop outputs for implementation to your organization
THE FOLLOWING TOPICS WILL BE DISCUSSED
- Introduction: ISO 9004:2018 – Framework for Sustained Success
- Describe your SUSTAINED SUCCESS LEVEL
- Know if your ORGANIZATIONAL IDENTITY is sufficient (Vision, Mission, Core Values)
- Create your own CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE Model
- Identify your INNOVATION Opportunities and Strategies
- Design your SELF-ASSESSMENT TOOL VS. SUSTAINED SUCCESS
- Identify your ORGANIZATIONAL KNOWLEDGE resources for competence requirements
- Revisit your KPI’s and Align with BUSINESS GOALS
- Apply DATA ANALYSIS in your Organization
Attend in groups so you can immediately apply the tools to be used in the workshops in your organization.
Register 5 participants and get 1 seat for FREE!
Executives, Senior Managers, Quality Practitioners, Process Owners, and Internal Quality Auditors.
DATE, TIME, VENUE
SEPTEMBER 26-27 | 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
Park Inn by Radisson, Davao City
Inclusive of snacks, lunch, training materials and seminar certificate.
- Participants are only considered confirmed upon submission of the accomplished registration form.
- Training venue are subject to change. ROSEHALL undertakes to inform all confirmed participants regarding such re-setting/cancellation.
- Enrollees requiring airfare and hotel bookings should coordinate with ROSEHALL if the course you are attending is confirmed. ROSEHALL shall not be liable for booking charges.
FOR INQUIRIES AND REGISTRATION
Ms. Charisse Cabrera
Tel.: (082) 285 5329
Mobile: 0927 181 9150; 0998 840 0674