Documented Information Controller with TÜV Rheinland Certified Qualification
- To ensure that participants will know and understand the standard requirements for controlling documented information based on different ISO Management System Standards;
- To develop needed competence requirements in becoming a Document Information Controller;
- To enable the participants to establish and maintain an Effective Documented Information Control System for their own organization and be a Certified Document Information Controller.
Introduction to the Requirements of Different MSS on Controlling Documented Information
Definitions and References
- Document vs. Record
- What is Documented Information?
- Terms related to Data and Information
How to Establish and Maintain a Documented Information Control System – from Cradle to Grave
- Review and Approval
- Effectivity and Release
- Storage and Protection
- Periodic Review
Managing Manual versus Electronic Documented Information
- Case studies
How to become an Effective Document Controller
- Performance Criteria
Documentation Beyond Compliance
- PAD for Process Approach
- Zero-based documentation
- Simplify or consolidate
- Evidence of MS Effectiveness
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS (Certification Exam)
- At least College Level
- Knowledgeable on management system standards according to Annex SL
- Successful participation in the 16-hour training course ‘Documented Information Controller’, recognized by the Personnel Certification Body. Admission to the examinations is granted upon a minimum attendance of 14.4 hours of the total 16 hours of teaching units.
SCHEDULE AND FEES:
September 20-23, 2022 | 4 hours per session, 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM via Zoom
Regular: Php 16,000 +12% VAT
Inclusive of examination fees, training handouts, and certification for successful examinees.
No exam: Php 12,000 +12% VAT
Inclusive of training handouts and seminar certificate
For companies with 3 or more participants, please use the group registration form, download it here.
Send the accomplished registration form to email@example.com.
Upon receipt of your registration, our accounting will send you a statement of account for payment processing. Payments shall be settled before the seminar date.
ACCESS TO WEBINAR LINK WILL BE GIVEN ONLY AFTER PAYMENT IS SETTLED.
“The whole topic itself was a good addition to our knowledge since it made us more familiar in the ISO clauses on documentation/requirements and learned what needs to be done in controlling documents and records which we can apply as documentation officer/asstistant documentation officer.” – Commission on Higher Education