CONDUCTING QMS AUDIT USING ISO 9001:2015 STANDARD BASED ON ISO 19011:2018 AUDIT GUIDELINES
The course is designed for new or potential and current QMS internal auditors. The course will cover compliance audits (auditing the established QMS against the requirements of the new QMS standard, customer requirements, legal requirements, and internal needs of the organization), and performance audits (implementation against established QMS). It will feature both processes and risk-based approaches to auditing.
- To introduce potential auditors to each critical activity of the internal audit process;
- To introduce the requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- To guide how the requirements can be audited
- To enhance the ability to identify and write audit findings given an audit scenario
AUDITING FUNDAMENTALS BASED ON ISO 19011:2018
AUDITING THE ISO 9001:2015 REQUIREMENTS
- Introduction to Auditing
- Auditing Context of the Organization (Clause 4)
- Auditing Leadership (Clause 5)
- Auditing Risks and Planning (Clause 6)
- Auditing Support and Operations (Clauses 7 and 8)
- Auditing Performance Evaluation and Improvement (Clause 9 & 10)
- Workshop: Stating Audit Findings and Role-Plays
Executives, Division Heads, QMR, Internal Auditors, Document Controllers, QMS users, and others who are involved in continuous improvement initiatives in your organization.
- Individual copies of ISO 9000:2015 and ISO 19011:2018
- Familiarity with the contents of the standards
- Awareness of ISO 9001:2015 Requirements
- Orientation on Process, Process Approach, and Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA)
- Knowledge of quality tools and techniques
DATE AND TIME:
February 21-22, 2023 | 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM via Zoom
The fee for this webinar is Php 10,000 + 12% VAT.
Training e-certificate and handouts will be provided.
Payment for this webinar can be made through Paypal, Credit card, or Bank Transfer. Our accounting will send you a statement of account upon receipt of your registration form.
Upon receipt of payment, the webinar link will be sent to the email address you indicated in the registration form.
For companies with 3 or more participants, please use the group registration form, download it here.
Send the accomplished registration form to email@example.com. You can also, accomplish the group online registration on our website.
Upon receipt of your registration, our accounting will send you a statement of account for payment processing. Payments shall be settled before the seminar date.
ACCESS TO WEBINAR LINK WILL BE GIVEN ONLY AFTER PAYMENT IS SETTLED.
Ms. Sophia Mikaela Caparino