Energy Management System Awareness (ISO 50001:2018 Standard)
This course will enable the participants to:
- Understand the requirements of an Energy Management System (EnMS) using ISO 50001:2018 requirements
- Learn how to apply the requirements of ISO 50001:2018 in establishing, implementing, and improving the Energy Management System (EnMS) in their own organization
- Learn what is Energy Efficiency and Conservation Act (EEC) or RA 11285
- Introduction to ECC or RA 11285
- The Need for ISO 50001
- ISO 50001 and Energy Management System (EnMS)
- Definition of Terms
- The EnMS Model and Plan-Do-Check-Act Framework
- EnMS Establishment, Implementation, and Improvement
- Clause-by-clause discussion of ISO 50001 Requirements:
4 Context of the organization
9 Performance evaluation
- Certification Process
DATE AND TIME:
October 23, 2023 | 9:00 AM –4:00 PM via Zoom
December 7, 2023 | 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM via Zoom
The fee for this webinar is Php 2,500 + 12% VAT
Training e-certificates and handouts will be provided.
Payment for this webinar can be made through Paypal, Credit card, or Bank Transfer. Our accounting will send you a statement of account upon receipt of your registration form.
Upon receipt of payment, the webinar link will be sent to the email address you indicated in the registration form.
For companies with 3 or more participants, please use the group registration form, download it here.
Send the accomplished registration form to email@example.com. You can also, accomplish the group online registration on our website.
Upon receipt of your registration, our accounting will send you a statement of account for payment processing. Payments shall be settled before the seminar date.
ACCESS TO WEBINAR LINK WILL BE GIVEN ONLY AFTER PAYMENT IS SETTLED.
Ms. Sophia Mikaela Caparino