ENHANCED AUDITOR SKILLS FOR VALUE-ADDED AUDITS
This course is designed for trained and experienced auditors with experience of at least one completed audit cycle (planning to the closure of audit findings).
- To improve auditors’ skills in following the audit process given in ISO 19011;
- To make auditors know the process-based approach and risk-based approach in auditing; and
- To help auditors improve the quality of their audit findings and corrective actions.
Module 1: SELF-ASSESSMENT
- Identification of Auditors’ Concerns
- A Walk Thru of the Audit Process
Module 2: GATHERING AUDIT EVIDENCE
- Documents Used in Auditing
- Checklist Preparation
- Elicitation Techniques for Interviews
- Verification Techniques
- Audit Efficiency
Module 3: PROCESS-BASED AUDITING WITH THE PROCESS DIAGRAM
Module 4: PROCESS-BASED AND RISK-BASED AUDITING
DATE AND TIME:
November 24, 2023 | 9:00 am – 4:00 pm via Zoom
The fee for this webinar is Php 6,000 + 12% VAT.
Training e-certificate and handouts will be provided.
Payment for this webinar can be made through Paypal, Credit card, or Bank Transfer. Our accounting will send you a statement of account upon receipt of your registration form.
Upon receipt of payment, the webinar link will be sent to the email address you indicated in the registration form.
For companies with 3 or more participants, please use the group registration form, download it here.
Send the accomplished registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also, accomplish the group online registration on our website.
Upon receipt of your registration, our accounting will send you a statement of account for payment processing. Payments shall be settled before the seminar date.
ACCESS TO WEBINAR LINK WILL BE GIVEN ONLY AFTER PAYMENT IS SETTLED.
Ms. Sophia Mikaela Caparino