Food Defense (TACCP) Awareness and Implementation
The course is more detailed training on food defense, a prerequisite to food safety as required by the FSMS and FSSC. It uses an integration of the broad food defense framework based on PAS 96, US FDA, and others.
The objectives of the course are:
- Gain an understanding of the sources of intentional food safety risks, their importance as food safety hazards
- Gain understanding of a framework of food defense management using PAS 96, US FDA Guidelines, and other food defense guidelines
- Enable them to initiate a program to assess risks, plan, develop, implement, monitor and improve their food defense programs as a component of their food safety management program
- What is Food Defense and its Importance
- Intentional Food Safety Risks Assessment
- Food Defense Planning and Implementation
- Food Defense Contingency Planning
- Food Defense Monitoring and Improvement
DATE, TIME & REGISTRATION
For companies with 3 or more participants, please use the group registration form, download it here.
Send the accomplished registration form at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also, accomplish the group online registration on our website.
Upon receipt of your registration, our accounting will send you a statement of account for payment processing. Payments shall be settled before the seminar date.
ACCESS TO WEBINAR LINK WILL BE GIVEN ONLY AFTER PAYMENT IS SETTLED.
Ms. Sophia Mikaela Capariño