Food Fraud (VACCP) Awareness and Implementation
The course is detailed training on food fraud, a prerequisite to food safety as required by the FSMS and FSSC. It uses an integration of the broad food fraud framework based on various safety organizations (USP, FDA, SSAFE, NSF, etc.) and others.
The objectives of the course are:
- Gain an understanding of food fraud, also known as economically motivated adulteration as sources of intentional food safety risks, and their importance in ensuring food integrity
- Gain an understanding of the framework of food fraud assessment and management using various frameworks and guidelines
- Initiate food fraud program and assess risks, plan, develop, implement, monitor and improve their food fraud programs as a component of the food safety management system
- Review of Food Defense Program
- Food Fraud and its Importance
- Food Fraud Assessment
- Food Fraud Mitigation and Control
- Food Fraud Maintenance, Review and Improvement
DATE, TIME & REGISTRATION:
For companies with 3 or more participants, please use the group registration form, download it here.
Send the accomplished registration form at email@example.com. You can also, accomplish the group online registration on our website.
Upon receipt of your registration, our accounting will send you a statement of account for payment processing. Payments shall be settled before the seminar date.
ACCESS TO WEBINAR LINK WILL BE GIVEN ONLY AFTER PAYMENT IS SETTLED.