ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor
Master the Audit of Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) based on ISO/IEC 27001
Why should you take this training course?
Information security threats and attacks grow and evolve continuously. As such, organizations are increasingly concerned about how their valuable information is handled and protected. The best form of defense against threats and attacks is the proper implementation, auditing, and management of information security controls and best practices. Information security is a key expectation and requirement of customers, legislators, and other interested parties.
The training content is comprised of practical exercises and case studies which bring you real-world expertise that you can apply to your day-to-day operations and activities. Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program, audit team, communication with customers, and conflict resolution.
Who should attend this training course?
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead Information Security Management System (ISMS) certification audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master an Information Security Management System audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with Information Security Management System requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for an Information Security Management System audit
- Expert advisors in Information Security Management
Introduction to the information security management system (ISMS) and ISO/IEC 27001
- Training course objectives and structure
- Standards and regulatory frameworks
- Certification process
- Fundamental concepts and principles of information security
- Information security management system (ISMS)
Audit principles, preparation, and initiation of an audit
- Fundamental audit concepts and principles
- The impact of trends and technology in auditing
- Evidence-based auditing
- Risk-based auditing
- Initiation of the audit process
- Stage 1 audit
On-site audit activities
- Preparing for stage 2 audit
- Stage 2 audit
- Communication during the audit
- Audit procedures
- Creating audit test plans
Closing the audit
- Drafting audit findings and nonconformity reports
- Audit documentation and quality review
- Closing of the audit
- Evaluation of action plans by the auditor
- Beyond the initial audit
- Managing an internal audit program
- Closing of the training course
Date, Time, and Registration
September 26-30, 2022 | 9:00AM – 5:00 PM
Payment for this webinar can be made through Paypal, Credit card, or Bank Transfer. Our accounting will send you a statement of account upon receipt of your registration form.
Upon receipt of payment, the webinar link will be sent to the email address you indicated in the registration form.