Quality Management System Awareness based on ISO 9001:2015
- To enable the participants to establish, implement, and improve a Quality Management System using ISO 9001:2015 standard
- To provide guidance on how to do a self-assessment and analysis of gaps between current practices against the standard and determine action plans on how to address the identified gaps
- Why establish and adapt a Quality Management System
- What is ISO?
- What is ISO 9001:2015?
- Benefits of this standard
- QMS framework
- The 7 QMPs
- The 7 auditable requirements
- How to do Self-assessment
Top Executives, Middle Managers, Internal QMS auditors, Process Owners, and implementers
SCHEDULE & FEES
October 31, 2023 | 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM via Zoom
December 6, 2023 | 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM via Zoom
The fee for this webinar is Php 2,500 +12% VAT
Training e-certificate and a PDF copy of the handout will be provided.
Payment for this webinar can be made through Bank Deposit/ Bank Transfer/Gcash. Our accounting will send you a statement of account upon receipt of your registration form.
Upon receipt of payment, the webinar link will be sent to the email address you indicated in the registration form.
For companies with 3 or more participants, please use the group registration form. Send the accomplished registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon receipt of your registration, our accounting will send you a statement of account for payment processing. Payments shall be settled before the seminar date.
ACCESS TO WEBINAR LINK WILL BE GIVEN ONLY AFTER PAYMENT IS SETTLED.
For inquiries, you may contact:
Ms. Sophia Mikaela Capariño