Refresher Course and Recertification Program for Documented Information Controller with TÜV Rheinland Certified Qualification
Calling Documented Information Controllers, time to renew your Certification!
Since April 2019, ROSEHALL conducted 21 runs of the Personnel Certification Course for Documented Information Controllers (DIC) and successfully certified 171 Personnel with a validity of 3 years.
Rosehall will be running the renewal course, a 2 half-day course update for those certified DICs to renew their certifications
At the end of the session, the participants will
- Acquire the know-how of managing changes in the digitization of existing documented information and eventual work towards digital transformation;
- Enhance the needed competence requirements for a Documented Information Controller preparing for Digital Transformation;
- Enable the participants to plan and make improvements in the established Documented Information Control System using a Risk-based Approach.
Topics will include
- Review of ISO-MSS requirements on Clause 7.5
- Classification of Information
- Regulatory Compliances related to Documented Information
- Confidentiality, Integrity, Availability, and Accessibility of Documented Information
- Digitization – Digitalization – Digital Transformation: Is there a difference?
- Recommended Tools and Approaches in Managing Digital Documented Information
- DIC Role in Managing Organizational Changes and Continual Improvement of the established Standards-based Management System
- Enhanced Competence Requirements for DIC in the Digital World
- Successful participation in a relevant further training comprising a minimum of 8 teaching units during the validity period of the certificate (Documentation by e.g. copy of the confirmation of participation) – Candidates for recertification are advised to attend an 8-hour refresher course on DIC to be organized by ROSEHALL Management Consultants, Inc as Cooperation Partner and take and pass the online exam (usually 40 items subject to the approval of two aforementioned cooperation partners) to be proctored by TÜV Rheinland.
- Proof of continued professional experience with tasks relevant to documented information management system set-up and/or improvement within the 3-year certification period – Candidates are advised to submit documents (certificates/appointment letter) given by their HR Department/Company President or any relevant regulating body as a trainer or document controller within the years
of their certificate validity.
- Letter of Intent – Candidates are advised to submit a letter signifying their intent to renew their certification for another 3 years, no prescribed format for this letter.
SCHEDULE AND FEE
March 30-31, 2023 | 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Rate: PHP 8,960 (vat inc)
Inclusive of examination fee, training handout, and certification for successful examinees.
Payment for this webinar can be made through Gcash or Bank Transfer. Our accounting will send you a statement of account upon receipt of your registration form.
Upon receipt of payment, the webinar link and handout will be sent to the email address you indicated in the registration form.
For companies with 3 or more participants, please use the group registration form, download it here.
Send the accomplished registration form at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also, accomplish the group online registration on our website.
Upon receipt of your registration, our accounting will send you a statement of account for payment processing. Payments shall be settled before the seminar date.
ACCESS TO WEBINAR LINK WILL BE GIVEN ONLY AFTER PAYMENT IS SETTLED.
Ms. Sophia Mikaela Caparino