Fundamentals of Remote Auditing
The pandemic has brought about unprecedented impacts on people, economies, and companies worldwide. Businesses struggle to survive amid widespread and challenging disruptions they have never imagined could cripple even their basic operations.
Travel restrictions make it difficult, if not impossible, for us to deliver our products or provide our services. More so, the pandemic is dynamic, unpredictable, and could possibly develop a strain that would make itself stronger and communicable.
Despite these conditions, quality professionals find ways to improve and sustain the management system that would propel their organizations towards quality 4.0 and beyond.
Find out how Internal Audit, a tool used to continually improve your management system, is done remotely.
Attend our webinar and develop your auditor skills and competences on
- What considerations to include in preparing the Audit Program
- Knowing the special risks in doing Remote Audits, and suggestions on how to mitigate these
- Opportunities and Cost-Saving features of doing audits remotely
- The additional competences that would be required from auditors when they use the fifth method of Remote Audit
- The different techniques to adopt while interviewing, observing, and reporting your audit findings when auditing remotely
- Popular ICT tools adopted by most organizations and international registrars
- Making Remote Audit an effective tool for assessing your management system
DATE, TIME & REGISTRATION:
May 28, 2021 at 10:00 am – 12:00 pm via zoom
Payment for this webinar can be made through Paypal, Credit card, or Bank Transfer.
Our accounting will send you a statement of account upon receipt of your registration form.
Upon receipt of payment, the webinar link will be sent to the email address you indicated in the registration form.
For companies with 3 or more participants, please use the group registration form, download it here.
Upon receipt of your registration, our accounting will send you a statement of account for payment processing. Payments shall be settled before the seminar date.
ACCESS TO WEBINAR LINK WILL BE GIVEN ONLY AFTER PAYMENT IS SETTLED.
Ms. Kate Trina Sibayan