Strategic Planning in the #NextNormal.ph
Building A Resilient Organization through QMS in the #NextNormal.ph
Series No. 1
This is the first part of the detailed discussion of the earlier webinar on “Building Resilience through the QMS in the New Normal”
Failure to consider the changes brought about by the pandemic ensures the failure of businesses. While many were ISO 9001 certified, their failure to fully understand and apply the standard to the changes has caused critical losses and an inability to cope with the changes the pandemic has brought.
The webinar provides a framework for strategic planning to consider the effects of the pandemic as a basis for setting objectives and preparing the organization in meeting objectives.
- To be able to determine and address the changing context of the organization, the risks they bring, and the strategic planning to address these risks to ensure meeting the objectives of the organization using the QMS framework
- Provide approaches in establishing, monitoring, and improving strategies for the organization to ensure its adaptation, survival, sustainability, and growth
- Philippine Disasters in 2020
- Strategic Planning Framework
- Review of Organizational Vision
- Context of the Organization
- Strategy Development Approaches
- Business Pivots
- Balanced Scorecard
- Strategies for Stakeholders Needs
- Business Continuity Programs
- Strategy Monitoring and Review
- Ensuring Organization Resiliency through Strategic Planning
Payment for this webinar can be made through Paypal, Credit card, or Bank Transfer. Our accounting will send you a statement of account upon receipt of your registration form.
Upon receipt of payment, the webinar link will be sent to the email address you indicated in the registration form.
Ms. Kate Trina Sibayan