Understanding and Implementing Quality Management System using ISO 9001:2015 Standard
This is an orientation course that will provide knowledge on the ISO 9001:2015 requirements. It will also give participants an overview of the ISO 9000 family, its benefit and features, as well as the seven quality management principles.
To provide the participants with an awareness of the ISO 9001:2015 requirements on establishing, implementing, and maintaining a Quality Management System (QMS).
- Definition of Terms
- What is a QMS, its objectives, and benefits
- The QMS Framework
- What are the highlights of ISO 9001:2015 Requirements?
- The ISO 9001:2015 Requirements
- Clause 4 Context of the organization
- Clause 5 Leadership
- Clause 6 Planning
- Risks and Opportunities
- Clause 7 Support
- Clause 8 Operation
- Clause 9 Performance Evaluation
- Clause 10 Improvement
- Top Management Role in ISO 9001:2015
- Discussion of Concerns & Issues
DATE, TIME & REGISTRATION:
For companies with 3 or more participants, please use the group registration form, download it here.
Upon receipt of your registration, our accounting will send you a statement of account for payment processing. Payments shall be settled before the seminar date.
ACCESS TO WEBINAR LINK WILL BE GIVEN ONLY AFTER PAYMENT IS SETTLED.
Ms. Kate Trina Sibayan