QMS Auditor for 1st and 2nd Party Audits with TÜV Rheinland Certified Qualification
- To make learners know about auditing principles, processes, and requirements for effective and efficient audits according to ISO 19011:2018 and ISO 9001:2015
- To develop auditing skills in the planning and preparation, actual conduct, and post-site audit activities
- To enable course participants to effectively conduct 1 st party and 2nd party audits using ISO 19011:2018 guidelines and ISO 9001:2015 as audit criteria and be certified as QMS Auditor
Introduction to Auditing Requirements using ISO 19011:2018
Overview of the Auditing Process
- Terms and Definitions
- Audit classification
- Purpose, scope, and standards
- Principles of auditing
- Audit process
Planning the Audit
- Audit Program, Audit Plan, Audit Checklists
- Documents Needed in audit
Auditing of Clauses
- Review of the ISO 9001:2015 Standards Conducting the audit
Conducting the Audit
- Conducting the Audit
- Desk Audit (Document Review)
- Data Collection
Exercise on Writing Audit Findings
Completing the Audit
- Preparing the audit report
- Corrections and Corrective Actions
- The NCCAR
- RCA (Root Cause Analysis)
- Follow-up audit and closing of findings
Assessment of the Audit
- Assessment of the Audit
- Auditor Characteristics and the Assessment of the Auditor Competency
Monitoring and Improving the Audit Program
Practice Audit – Internal Audit (1st Party) and Supplier Audit (2nd Party)
- Role Plays
- College graduate of any course
- Aware and have had training on ISO 9001:2015
- Aware of and is familiar with the organization’s QMS and its documentation, manuals, and records
- Have been in the organization for at least 3-5 years occupying senior or line supervisor positions
- Successful participation in the 22-hour training course ‘QMS Auditor for 1st and 2ndparty audits’, recognized by the Personnel Certification Body. Admission to the examinations is granted upon a minimum attendance of 19.8 hours of the total 22 hours teaching units.
SCHEDULE AND FEES
October 26-28, 2022 | 9:00 am-4:00pm via Zoom
Regular: Php 24,000 +12% VAT
Inclusive of examination fee, training handout, and certification for successful examinees.
For companies with 3 or more participants, please use the group registration form, download it here.
Send the accomplished registration form to email@example.com.
Upon receipt of your registration, our accounting will send you a statement of account for payment processing. Payments shall be settled before the seminar date.
ACCESS TO WEBINAR LINK WILL BE GIVEN ONLY AFTER PAYMENT IS SETTLED.