LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT OF CRITICAL SKILLS NECESSARY IN THE #NEXTNORMAL.PH
Building A Resilient Organization through QMS in the #NextNormal.ph
Series No. 4
The pandemic has brought many changes, challenges, and realizations in our lives and work. It has taught and is still teaching us what the important things are in the span of 13 months. Some of us have stopped working – closed shop, retrenched, offered early retirement or temporarily closed.
Several lucky ones are working in shifts, re-assigned, or working from home. Still, others were fortunate to have found alternative jobs to make up for the lost regular salaries.
Most of you who have been certified to ISO 9001 would ask, where does Quality Management System come into play? Or has ISO 9001 failed to be the guide to sustain the business and improvement? How can one survive then? How can leaders, business owners know which skills are needed? How can QMS help?
- To evaluate the current pandemic status in relation to the existing business strategies.
- To understand the required personnel skills using QMS to ensure the organization’s resiliency and
- To manage implementation through learning and development and by balancing business economics
and the health and safety of its personnel.
- Evaluation of current pandemic status in the Philippines and COTO relative to people competencies
- Importance of aligning business decisions to critical skills required
- Assessment of current personnel vs. critical skills identified
- Learning and development of the critical skills at the needed pace
- Re-establish performance metrics according to new targets
- Monitor, measure, analyze and evaluate for improvements
- Revise the affected documented information and update the risk and opportunities register.
Payment for this webinar can be made through Paypal, Credit card, or Bank Transfer. Our accounting will send you a statement of account upon receipt of your registration form.
Upon receipt of payment, the webinar link will be sent to the email address you indicated in the registration form.
Ms. Kate Trina Sibayan