SURVIVE & THRIVE! Practical BCMS using ISO 22301:2019
- To learn the basic requirement of a BCMS using ISO 22301:2019.
- To learn the simple & practical steps of building an available, redundant and resilient business continuity arrangement.
- To learn the effective and efficient way of documenting and meeting compliance for certification.
- The “Now” – Context, Need & Consequences
- The “New Normal” as Enabler
- The “Quick Wins” – Actual Benefits Experienced
- ISO 22301: 2019 just in time for COVID-19
- The “Umbrella Effect” – BCMS is the foundation of all standards
- General ISO Requirements
- The Business Continuity Process
- The “Impacts” – Practical & Relevant Business – Impact Analysis & Risk Assessment
- The “Solutions” – Practical Strategies & Solutions
- The “Plans” – Practical Response, Communications, Plans, and Recovery
- The “Assurance” – Testing & Review
- Next Steps – Formal Compliance & Certification
DATE, TIME & REGISTRATION:
Payment for this webinar can be made through Paypal, Credit card or Bank Transfer (details will be sent upon receipt of your registration form)
For companies with 3 or more participants, please use the group registration form, download it here.
Upon receipt of your registration, our accounting will send you a statement of account for payment processing.
Payments shall be settled before the seminar date. Only paid participants shall be given access to the webinar.