SURVIVE & THRIVE! Practical BCMS using ISO 22301:2019
- To learn the basic requirement of a BCMS using ISO 22301:2019.
- To learn the simple & practical steps of building an available, redundant and resilient business continuity arrangement.
- To learn the effective and efficient way of documenting and meeting compliance for certification.
- The “Now” – Context, Need & Consequences
- The “New Normal” as Enabler
- The “Quick Wins” – Actual Benefits Experienced
- ISO 22301: 2019 just in time for COVID-19
- The “Umbrella Effect” – BCMS is the foundation of all standards
- General ISO Requirements
- The Business Continuity Process
- The “Impacts” – Practical & Relevant Business – Impact Analysis & Risk Assessment
- The “Solutions” – Practical Strategies & Solutions
- The “Plans” – Practical Response, Communications, Plans, and Recovery
- The “Assurance” – Testing & Review
- Next Steps – Formal Compliance & Certification
Payment for this webinar can be made through Gcash or Bank Transfer. Our accounting will send you a statement of account upon receipt of your registration form.
Upon receipt of payment, the webinar link will be sent to the email address you indicated in the registration form.
Ms. Kate Trina Sibayan