Managing Operations Remotely in the #NextNormal.ph
Building A Resilient Organization through QMS in the #NextNormal.ph
Series No. 8
This two-hour Webinar will help participants understand and decide which digital tools to use to thrive in this
Managers will be able to transition critical areas of their business towards a technology-based QMS.
Managers will be able to determine competences to build to keep up with a dynamic yet uncertain future.
As most establishments are forced to lockdown, business leaders will be able to set directions towards managing their operations remotely.
At the end of this webinar, participants will be able to
- Identify which areas of their operational activities can be easily digitalized;
- Identify competence needed by their operations managers to lead the organization towards digital
- Develop a working plan towards managing operations remotely.
- Introduction: Operating in the Next Normal: Digitalizing Clause 8
- Sample Correlation of Activities between the Old Operations and Next Normal Operations
- The Digital Leader
- Developing competences and traits, shifting behaviors to lead in the digital age
- Setting direction, Energizing the team, Mobilizing resources, Applying security practices during online
- Managing Remotely
- Sample digital tools to address specific remote management needs
- Challenges of managing a remote team
- Challenges of managing from a remote location
Payment for this webinar can be made through Paypal, Credit card, or Bank Transfer. Our accounting will send you a statement of account upon receipt of your registration form.
Upon receipt of payment, the webinar link will be sent to the email address you indicated in the registration form.
Ms. Kate Trina Sibayan