Managing Supplier Performance in the #NextNormal.ph
Building A Resilient Organization through QMS in the #NextNormal.ph
Series No. 7
This module will provide information to develop and manage the Supplier’s development program in the next normal given that COVID-19 stays or co-exist with us and within our work environment.
To enable participants in determining and understanding the new context related to Suppliers or External Providers as one of the important interested parties of an organization.
To provide participants on some of the tools and approaches to use in addressing the changes in the needs and expectations of Suppliers as well as the changes in service and delivery requirements from them for products and services.
- WHAT ARE THE BASIC REQUIREMENTS FOR OUR EXTERNAL PROVIDERS
- SUPPLIER MANAGEMENT BEFORE COVID-19 pandemic
- CONTEXT OF INTERESTED PARTIES: SUPPLIERS UNDER THE NEXT NORMAL
- RISKS AND SUGGESTED ACTION PLANS
- HOW TO MANAGE SUPPLIERS’ DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
- SETTING KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS/SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENTS
- SUPPLIER PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
- REMOTE SUPPLIERS AUDIT
- SUPPLIER SATISFACTION SURVEY
- Q & A
Executives of organizations, Department Heads, Quality Professionals, Procurement and Logistics Management
Payment for this webinar can be made through Paypal, Credit card, or Bank Transfer. Our accounting will send you a statement of account upon receipt of your registration form.
Upon receipt of payment, the webinar link will be sent to the email address you indicated in the registration form.
Ms. Kate Trina Sibayan