New Leadership Roles in the #NEXTNORMAL.PH
Building A Resilient Organization through QMS in the #NextNormal.ph
Series No. 2
Many organizations were caught off guard by the pandemic. While many were ISO 9001 certified, their failure to fully understand and apply the standard to the changes has caused critical losses and an inability to cope with the changes the pandemic has brought.
The webinar provides an overview of the new leadership roles in the next normal as they will lead in building a resilient organization to address not only the current emergencies but other long-term challenges and emergencies as well. Other than the defined roles of Leadership in the QMS, the next normal demands leadership adaptation and renewed guidance and directions for the organization.
- To understand what are the new roles and responsibilities of leadership arising from the next normal environment and its effect on the organization
- From this understanding, the leadership should be able to provide directions, communicate and ensure the strategies, policies, programs, and plans of the organization will successfully be implemented to support the organizational objectives
- Review of Top Management Roles in QMS
- Impact of the Pandemic
- New QMS Leadership Roles in the Next Normal
- Resetting clear organization directions
- Communicate with stakeholders
- Adapting to Effective and Appropriate Resources and Processes
- Engaging and Empowering People
- Measuring New Performance Metrics and Improvement
- Building Resilient Organization
The webinar course is designed for Top Management and the Management’s direct reports, Quality Managers, Operations Managers, Internal Auditors, Quality Practitioners to make them understand how the QMS can be used as a framework for addressing the impact of the pandemic and ensure the survival and continued survival of the organization.
This is to provide an explanation of the importance and use of the QMS as a management tool, beyond certification.
Ms. Kate Trina Sibayan